Google My Business is a huge part of any business’ online presence. It creates signals that indicate your business is healthy, thriving, and running normally. Making sure you do a regular check-in on your Google My Business presence will ensure that you are ranking well in searches.
In this Thoughtstream, we walk through Google My Business and talk about why it’s important to do quarterly reviews of your GMB account, what you gain if you update your GMB account, and the signals that your GMB account sends to the internet at large!
There’s some tips, tricks and how-to sections, we go through a GMB account live and look at the specific areas of the site, and we take questions.
About this episode:
- Love what we do at Manage Comics? Give us a review on Google – it helps people find Manage Comics and lets them know that we’re good people! Leave a review for Manage Comics
- Are you a Manage Comics 2 user? Add your review to Manage Comics 2 on Shopify. Leave a Review on Manage Comics 2 for Shopify
- Want an amazing Shopify website by the people who bring you Manage Comics? https://info.managecomics.com/shopify/
More Information about Manage Comics:
- About Manage Comics
- Get Started with Manage Comics 2.0
- The Manage Comics Roadmap
- Get help with Manage Comics