Software to Manage Your Online and Offline Comic Store
Manage Comics 2.0 is subscription and e-commerce software designed specifically for comic stores. Manage Comics can help sell your comics online, enable your customers subscribe to more comics, improve your ordering, and help you get paid faster!
Comic Pull List Software for Comic Stores
Subscriptions are hard for you to manage, but they are the heart of every comic shop’s business model. You need a foolproof way to manage your subscriptions. Learn more about our Comic Pull List software.
Shopify eCommerce Software for Comic Stores
What is a Comic Pull List?
The term “comics pull list” is thrown around a lot, but what are they, how do they work, how do you set one up, and what are the pros and cons of a comic pull list?
Pull Comics Easily And Efficiently
Pulling comics has never been this easy. You’ll save hours of time and effort every single month!
- Select what has come in, update prices or exchange rates, and simply click a button
- Get a beautifully formatted list ready for you to read and manage
- Choose to view it as a “per customer” list, or by title
- Let your customers know what has been set aside for them every single week
Give Customers Control Over Their Subscriptions
- User-friendly interface lets customers pick from thousands of titles that are available for subscription
- Set the terms between adding or deleting a title and when it is pulled, and they see what they will be getting
- Send out updates to them by email letting them know that new products are available to subscribe
Full Shopify Integration to Boost Online Sales
- Simple setup process gets Shopify fully integrated so you can get selling online quickly
- No need to learn design or coding, fully designed for a busy store owner to run
- Choose suppliers, categories, and even publishers
- Customers can even choose variants
Join The Growing Community of Manage Comics Stores
The best and successful comic stores use Manage Comics. With stores in Canada, Europe, and the USA, you'll find a store in your area who uses Manage Comics (which means their customers never miss an issue).
The Manage Comics Blog
This month's highlights include Mazebook and Primordial both by Jeff Lemire, there's a new Dark Knight rising in Gotham, Marvel's Dark Ages begins, the X-Men light the Inferno, and so much more. Check out the July previews for comics shipping in October 2021 and beyond!
This year will be the sixth anniversary of Manage Comics. It started out as a very small idea - simple subscriptions that were easy to manage, but it's grown to be in more than 100 stores throughout Canada, Europe and the United States of America. To celebrate we're launching an all new version of Manage Comics.