Software to Manage Your Online and Offline Comic Store
Manage Comics 2.0 is subscription and e-commerce software designed specifically for comic stores. Manage Comics can help sell your comics online, enable your customers subscribe to more comics, improve your ordering, and help you get paid faster!
Manage Comics 2.0 Officially Launches!
We are launching our all new Manage Comics 2.0 service (powered by Shopify) with a series of Onboarding sessions. For the last several months we went from two, to six, to twelve, to finally SEVENTEEN brave stores who tested, poked, prodded, pushed, and honestly frequently straight up BROKE Manage Comics 2.0 so that we could find every little bug possible.
If you’d like to get onboard with Manage Comics 2.0, please book one of our onboarding slots. We’ll be working with stores to set up their initial Manage Comics 2.0 install and configuration, and we’ll be with you live every step of the way!
- Monday December 6th – 2pm ET / 11am PT
- Monday December 6th – 7pm ET / 4pm PT
- Thursday December 9 – 11am ET / 8am PT
- Thursday December 9 – 4pm ET / 1pm PT
Book quickly, if these fill up, we’ll create some more sessions (don’t worry, these won’t be the last of our sessions).
This effort is over two years in the planning, and represents more than 10 months of dedicated coding, about 2500 hours of programming time, more than 200 hours of business analysis, and about 85 hours of QA time, we’re so excited to share the next evolution of Manage Comics with you.
Comic Pull List Software for Comic Stores
Subscriptions are hard for you to manage, but they are the heart of every comic shop’s business model. You need a foolproof way to manage your subscriptions. Learn more about our Comic Pull List software.
Shopify eCommerce Software for Comic Stores
What is a Comic Pull List?
The term “comics pull list” is thrown around a lot, but what are they, how do they work, how do you set one up, and what are the pros and cons of a comic pull list?
Pull Comics Easily And Efficiently
Pulling comics has never been this easy. You’ll save hours of time and effort every single month!
- Select what has come in, update prices or exchange rates, and simply click a button
- Get a beautifully formatted list ready for you to read and manage
- Choose to view it as a “per customer” list, or by title
- Let your customers know what has been set aside for them every single week
Give Customers Control Over Their Subscriptions
- User-friendly interface lets customers pick from thousands of titles that are available for subscription
- Set the terms between adding or deleting a title and when it is pulled, and they see what they will be getting
- Send out updates to them by email letting them know that new products are available to subscribe
Full Shopify Integration to Boost Online Sales
- Simple setup process gets Shopify fully integrated so you can get selling online quickly
- No need to learn design or coding, fully designed for a busy store owner to run
- Choose suppliers, categories, and even publishers
- Customers can even choose variants
Join The Growing Community of Manage Comics Stores
The best and successful comic stores use Manage Comics. With stores in Canada, Europe, and the USA, you'll find a store in your area who uses Manage Comics (which means their customers never miss an issue).
The Manage Comics Blog
The official launch of Manage Comics 2.0 is fast approaching, we talk about what you need for Manage Comics 2.0, what you need to do with Shopify to make Manage Comics 2.0 work. What a preferred setup looks like, what an ideal setup looks like, and how we integrate with our friends at BinderPOS.
After a long hiatus and a massive cliffhanger, Saga is back! Chip Zdarsky takes on Batman, Joe Hill is at Image...and Daredevil becomes the WOMAN without fear? All this and more in the November 2021 new comic previews for product shipping in January 2022 and beyond!