Software to Manage Your Online and Offline Comic Store
Manage Comics 2.0 is subscription and e-commerce software designed specifically for comic stores. Manage Comics can help sell your comics online, enable your customers subscribe to more comics, improve your ordering, and help you get paid faster!
Comic Pull List Software for Comic Stores
Subscriptions are hard for you to manage, but they are the heart of every comic shop’s business model. You need a foolproof way to manage your subscriptions. Learn more about our Comic Pull List software.
Shopify eCommerce Software for Comic Stores
Manage Comics Thoughtstream
Join us LIVE every Thursday at 3pm, join the waitlist and get a notification every week before we go live.
What is a Comic Pull List?
The term “comics pull list” is thrown around a lot, but what are they, how do they work, how do you set one up, and what are the pros and cons of a comic pull list?
Pull Comics Easily And Efficiently
Pulling comics has never been this easy. You’ll save hours of time and effort every single month!
- Select what has come in, update prices or exchange rates, and simply click a button
- Get a beautifully formatted list ready for you to read and manage
- Choose to view it as a “per customer” list, or by title
- Let your customers know what has been set aside for them every single week
Give Customers Control Over Their Subscriptions
- User-friendly interface lets customers pick from thousands of titles that are available for subscription
- Set the terms between adding or deleting a title and when it is pulled, and they see what they will be getting
- Send out updates to them by email letting them know that new products are available to subscribe
Full Shopify Integration to Boost Online Sales
- Simple setup process gets Shopify fully integrated so you can get selling online quickly
- No need to learn design or coding, fully designed for a busy store owner to run
- Choose suppliers, categories, and even publishers
- Customers can even choose variants
Join The Growing Community of Manage Comics Stores
The best and successful comic stores use Manage Comics. With stores in Canada, Europe, and the USA, you'll find a store in your area who uses Manage Comics (which means their customers never miss an issue).
The Manage Comics Blog
On this Manage Comics Thoughtstream we're talking about our new Email system, plus we answer our customers' questions, and talk about comics, comic retail, and all kinds of other things.
We walk through Google My Business and talk about why it's important to do quarterly reviews of your GMB account, what you gain if you update your GMB account, and the signals that your GMB account sends to the internet at large!
Brian and special guest star Django Bohren from The Comics Place in Bellingham Washington talk about comics data and the challenges of getting, cleaning, and displaying comic and comic adjacent information in the era of multiple distributors.