Software to Manage Your Online and Offline Comic Store
Manage Comics 2.0 is subscription and e-commerce software designed specifically for comic stores. Manage Comics can help sell your comics online, enable your customers subscribe to more comics, improve your ordering, and help you get paid faster!
Comic Pull List Software for Comic Stores
Subscriptions are hard for you to manage, but they are the heart of every comic shop’s business model. You need a foolproof way to manage your subscriptions. Learn more about our Comic Pull List software.
Shopify eCommerce Software for Comic Stores
What is a Comic Pull List?
The term “comics pull list” is thrown around a lot, but what are they, how do they work, how do you set one up, and what are the pros and cons of a comic pull list?
Pull Comics Easily And Efficiently
Pulling comics has never been this easy. You’ll save hours of time and effort every single month!
- Select what has come in, update prices or exchange rates, and simply click a button
- Get a beautifully formatted list ready for you to read and manage
- Choose to view it as a “per customer” list, or by title
- Let your customers know what has been set aside for them every single week
Give Customers Control Over Their Subscriptions
- User-friendly interface lets customers pick from thousands of titles that are available for subscription
- Set the terms between adding or deleting a title and when it is pulled, and they see what they will be getting
- Send out updates to them by email letting them know that new products are available to subscribe
Full Shopify Integration to Boost Online Sales
- Simple setup process gets Shopify fully integrated so you can get selling online quickly
- No need to learn design or coding, fully designed for a busy store owner to run
- Choose suppliers, categories, and even publishers
- Customers can even choose variants
Join The Growing Community of Manage Comics Stores
The best and successful comic stores use Manage Comics. With stores in Canada, Europe, and the USA, you'll find a store in your area who uses Manage Comics (which means their customers never miss an issue).
The Manage Comics Blog
On this week's Thoughtstream we talked our development update, we talked data, and had a pair of guests, Django from The Comics Place in Bellingham Washington, and Atom! Freeman of PranaDM.
On this week's Manage Comics Thoughtstream, we talked to Craig Oliphant of NorthIQ about marketing. Craig is a 20+ year veteran in online marketing, with specific focus around marketing conversions, marketing automation, and ecommerce marketing. He's got a wealth of knowledge and Brian asked the hard questions that stores want to know the answers to.
Manage Comics 2.0 just keeps getting better and better, we're constantly adding and improving the system, and we're finally at a place where the system has stabilized and the big bugs have been squashed.
We just released more than TWO DOZEN updates and fixes to Manage Comics 2.0 to address the things that we've heard from you during our first month live. See the full list below, but here's the biggest highlights.