Shipping RatesLearn how to apply different shipping rates to anywhere you ship to
Manage Comics’ Shipping Rates allow you to apply different rates to different areas. All shipping is based on the dollar amount of a package, and not on weight at this time.
To set up a shipping rate, go to Store > Shipping Rates
Click the “New Shipping Rate” button
- Select the State or Province that you want to set the shipping rate for.
- Create a name (which will be displayed to the customer)
- Add a rate (in dollars).
- Add a minimum order value*
- Add a maximum order value*
- Click “Create Shipping Rate”
Setting a minimum and maximum value allows you to set different thresholds, for example if you want to have a $10 flat rate, and free shipping over $50, you would set a rate of $10 for orders between $0.00 – $49.99 and another rate of $0 for orders between $50 – $10000.
If you have questions, use the button below to send us a request and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.